As the world comes to a halt over the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, here at PKRS.AI we stand by your side during these unprecedented times. Thousands of lives have been affected, major events have been postponed, including some sporting events, marathons and competitions.
As a sign of solidarity, we encourage everyone, including our PKRS members and athletes around the world to take preventive measures for the time being. To help prevent exposure, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) is encouraging all to follow good personal hygiene practices:
- Contact your health provider if symptoms appear
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap or alcohol-based rubs or sanitizers
- Avoid touching your face
- Social distancing: exempt any unnecessary traveling or engagement with large crowds
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
PKRS.AI Community: Chat With Your Coach
Despite the uncertainty, we encourage our PKRS.AI community and athletes to communicate take the following steps to remain on track with your goals this year:
- Talk to your coaches about:
- Your goals and racing schedule: If your races or travel plans have been canceled, they would want to know. Keep them in the loop at all times.
- Your daily and weekly plan: Some athletes might have to shift their training indoors, some might need to remain sedentary for a longer period. Share your situation with your coach if necessary.
- Your nutrition plan: If your training plan has shifted, most likely your nutrition needs to be reviewed as well. Make sure to discuss with your nutritionist for any tips and foods for a smooth adaptation.
New to PKRS.AI?
Discover the first all-in-one coaching experience powered by the best coaches team, adaptive training, and nutrition plan, with the support of our first in class AI technology. Get started for free and download the app to begin your 14-day free trial today.