FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you amend my workout plan to fit what I actually did?
- We can delete your workout only if you do not need the data saved. A better way to handle this is for you to rotate your phone in PLAN mode and drag and drop the workout to the desired day PRIOR to doing the session. Then the smartwatch data will sync with the correct workout
Can I add my own workouts?
- Not quite yet but it’s coming soon. Right now you can’t “add” workouts to the PKRS.AI plan but you can complete workouts that are not in your program and they will upload to your PKRS.AI account. You can then debrief them. If you wish to have the Concierge review the workout just send a note in the debrief chat.
Where I can store my food log to share with the Nutritionist?
- On the Basic and Premium plans, you can send food notes to the nutritionist in your nutritionist chat. On the Elite program you can share any web or file based nutrition log directly with your Coach and Nutritionist by email.
Can I share my technique videos with my coach?
- Yes, via email on the Elite program
How do I use my swim paces?
- Your swim paces are located within your athlete profile. After your swim test you will receive a message from the Concierge with training paces per zone to help you correctly complete the target of your prescribed swim workouts
Where can I see the rest intervals and finer details of each prescribed workout?
- Tap on any workout in the Plan view and you will see all the details, including intervals length, rest periods, number of reps, intensity, fuelling and diet related to that workout. When you PREP a workout you get even more detail. You can PREP as many times as you want so you can check out a session days in advance if you want and again on the day you do it. If you still have questions after you PREP a workout, simply message your coach to chat.
Will I get a custom meal plan/diet?
- On all programs you will receive daily meal suggestions based off of your selections in your athlete profile. These selections are based on your preferences such as meat-eater, vegetarian and so on. They are also based on the day’s workout intensity. You will also get a fuelling prescription per workout that is specific to the workout intensity and your bodyweight. Remember, you can always chat with your nutritionist to refine your diet and fuelling plan to help you lose of gain weight, prepare for race or solve digestive issues.
Can you tell my coach I’ve added races to my calendar?
- Simply send a message in the coach chat to notify your coach of any changes to your race schedule.
Can I move workouts around?
- Yes. Simply rotate your phone in PLAN mode and drag and drop the workout to the desired day. Try to do this PRIOR to doing the session so that the smartwatch data syncs with the correct workout
Will I receive a race plan?
- Yes on Premium and Elite plans. Simply chat with your coach in the week prior to the race to go over all race day logistics. Your nutritionist will have been working with your for several months to help you find the optimally approach to fueling your event.
Do I get to choose my coach?
- Not at this time. All coaches are allocated based on location to best serve your needs and be available to you to do one to one training sessions if so desired. All PKRS.AI coaches are qualified to coach in their chosen sports and are PKRS.AI-certified to meet our high standard of service and knowledge. Remember, the PKRS.AI coaching brain is the product of multiple minds that have won and coached at the Olympic and World Championship level. There is no better qualified coach to write you a training program available on the market.
Can I still do my favorite group training workouts?
- Sometimes! The PKRS.AI coaching brain is the product of multiple minds that have won and coached at the Olympic and World Championship level. There is no better qualified coach to write you a training program available on the market. We therefore ask you to trust your program and your coach since the program you have is designed for your available time, races and goals. Your PKRS.AI coach will happily discuss with you what sessions are available to you locally and that fit with the logistics of your life. Whenever possible they will fit these in to your program however, your physiology might be better served doing workouts specific to your needs. Your coach will advise on this. It’s important to remember that even in a group environment, you should strive to do what’s right for you and stay in your correct training zones.
Can I still get a training program if I am injured?
- Yes. The PKRS.AI program is adaptive. We are always looking for markers to help prevent you from getting injured in the first place and will always adapt your program to keep you active and productive while you rehab any injury.
If I don’t have a smartwatch or Strava can I still use PKRS.AI?
- Yes. You can still do all the workouts and log how you performed. You can use the training videos in the Tools library and track your lifestyle Stats.
Is there an Android app?
- Yes. Download it in the google store
Is there an Apple app?
- Yes. Download it in the apple app store
Is there an ipad/ tablet app?
- No. Not at this time.
Is there a laptop/ desktop version of PKRS.AI?
- No. Not at this time.
Does PKRS.AI have “in-workout” audio coaching?
- Not yet but its coming!
Can I send PKRS.AI workouts to Zwift/ Trainer Road/ My smartwatch, etc?
- Not yet but its coming very soon.
How do I set my training zones?
- Early on in your PKRS.AI training, you will do field test sessions per sport to help set optimal training zones. The Concierge will then update your zones in the PKRS.AI app and help you update the zones in your smartwatch.
What happens if I miss a workout in the program?
- If you want to make it up you can always move it to another day using the adaptive program feature when you rotate your phone in the Plan view. If you are unsure you can always chat with your coach to get their input and on the higher level programs the coach will look at your program and make the best adjustments to help you stay on track.
My workout has not synced. What can I do?
- It may take a few moments for your workouts to sync. Make sure your workout has loaded to your Garmin Connect or Strava account. If not please sync your wearable first.
Can I debrief past workouts from previous days before?
- You can debrief workouts you’ve completed within the last 3 days however you’ll want to debrief workouts each day as you complete them so that your smartwatch data file is stored with the correct workout and so that your STATS are accurate and up to date. Debriefing after every workout or at least at the end of each day will help you log the correct answers in the debrief section. This will help the A.I. to suggest any appropriate changes to the next day’s training. The advice PKRS.AI team and A.I. gives you is always better when you debrief. It allows us to help you better.
Can I edit my answers in when I debrief?
- Currently you won’t be able to edit information you’ve already submitted but you can submit a new debrief or chat with your Concierge
Can I mark a workout as completed without debriefing?
- No, you’ll want to debrief each workout to mark it as completed. You can just write no comment or none at the moment (natm) if needed.
Can I edit my morning check-in answers?
- Currently you wont be able to edit your morning check in questions but please ask your Concierge if you have questions about how to use the scale to answer these.
Can I debrief the workout later?
- The next time you open your PKRS.AI App after a workout has synced you will be asked to debrief it. If you choose NO when asked to debrief, your workout will not show as complete but will still be stored in Garmin connect/ Strava. You’ll want to debrief workouts each day as you complete them so that your smartwatch data file is stored with the correct workout and so that your STATS are accurate and up to date. Debriefing after every workout or at least at the end of each day will help you log the correct answers in the debrief section. This will help the A.I. to suggest any appropriate changes to the next day’s training. The advice PKRS.AI team and A.I. gives you is always better when you debrief. It allows us to help you better.